Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Marathon Withdrawal

After running marathons the last six weekends, I feel like I should be doing one this weekend. I'm tempted to go to Tulsa for the Route 66 Marathon, but I'll probably stay in Huntsville. I was planning on running a 5K in College Station (50 miles from here) on Saturday, but I just found out today that there is a 5K race on the Sam Houston State University campus this Saturday. I will run that instead. It will be my 500th race since I started racing in 1983.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

Wow, Ken 6 in 6 weeks...that is amazing and 500- races...it has been a long, enduring, ride. I think this is great what you have done...

Marathon withdrawal...know the feeling ...after a week and a half or slim or no training after the half...I am pumped for getting out there again..I feel like I am standing still and the world is moving on...