Monday, November 15, 2010

The Day After

I slept in this morning. Well, at least to 9 o'clock. I worked on my column for the Huntsville paper, which was due by 2 this afternoon. I always try to include the race results of local runners. I spent most of my time today trying to find the local runners in the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon and Half Marathon in San Antonio yesterday. Unfortunately, the race results are not searchable by hometown. I tried to manually screen all 27,000 finishers, but ran out of time. So, I left them all out and will include them in my next column. I hate that I was not able to recognize them in tomorrow's paper.
I worked out at Nautilus this evening. The weather was cool with a light rain. I wimped out and decided to run the treadmill at Nautilus instead of a road run. As I recall, it was my first run on a treadmill in over a year. We went out for pizza this evening and then Ben and I went to the Sam Houston State basketball game. Monday Night Football after that.

No comments: