Sunday, May 6, 2012

Skipped a Day

You may have noticed that I did not blog yesterday.  I got up yesterday and drove 300+ miles to Baton Rouge., LA to attend my niece's wedding last night.  I did get in a run on the streets of Baton Rouge before the wedding.  Actually, it was the first time I have ever run in Louisiana.  I drove back to Texas today and went down to The Woodlands for the Sunday Night 5K.  It was my 28th time for running that race (1st Sunday of each month) and I finished it in 37:30.

2 comments:

Miles of the Journey said...

Never run in La. ? I thought you had ran everywhere? Good job on getting that run in.

Only time I have ran in La. was in 1990; a five mile, Clydesdale oriented, event called the Hubba Bubba, in Lafayette. We were afraid of not being heavy enough to be a Clydesdale-can you believe that-and ate candy bars all the way to Lafayette. Set a PR for the 5 miler which still stand. Candy bars: maybe not so bad

Streaker said...

Congratulations on finishing the CB&I Triathlon last Saturday, Marvin. You are the man!