Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Easy Three

I spent much of the afternoon buying and installing a new router on my computer. Then, I spent an hour and a half on the phone with ATT tech support in the Phillipines. He caught the "runner" in my email address and he is a runner. So, we talked some about running. Finally got the PC and the laptop to connect. It was a little late, but I then went to Nautilus and then to the track. Met J.C. at the track and timed some laps for him (all about 1:24). I have never been accused of doing speedwork. Before I could go run on the roads, I visited with one of our club members, Eva Edwards. She is about to graduate from Sam Houston State. Then, I did an easy 3-mile run around town. While passing through the campus, I met and visited with another runner friend, Tiffany Long.

No comments: