Friday, May 23, 2008

Walk and a Run

I started the day by measuring the Memorial Day 5K course for next Monday in the Timberwilde Sub-division. I walked it with an engineer wheel. People look at you funny when you are out walking with those things with a can a spray paint in your hand. It did give me the opportunity to meet a couple neighbors that I had not met before. I am very comfortable with my measurement of the course. It will be interesting after the race on Monday to see what the Garmin-wearing runners tell me about the length of the course.
Later this afternoon, I got in a 2-mile run in town, went out to dinner with the family this evening and then the Sam Houston State baseball game tonight with Ben. After the game, Ben and I had a beer at Tops and Bottoms.

1 comment:

Norman said...

You have to stop picking on us garminites ( is that even a word) Some one call websters!! Looking forward to running the new course today. See you in a few hours.