Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sticky in the Sticks

It was really humid running in the woods this morning. Katy and I did the outer loop at the park. According to her new Garmin, it was exactly 6.7 miles. According to how beat I was, it was 10 miles. As I was driving out of the park, a bobcat (or maybe it was a bearkat) ran across the road in front of me. It was the first one I have seen at the park in the 13 years that I have run there. I did have one growl at me a few years ago, but I never actually saw it.

3 comments:

Katy Lampson said...

So, if you hear a growl in the woods, but you don't actually see an animal, did it really happen?

It was probably just Hans messin' with ya!

Streaker said...

That was before Hans started running with us. You were probably a freshman in high school at the time.

Norman said...

Yea but we hear from a good source that you had a lunch meal while you were out for your run. Does it really taste like chicken?