Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday in The Woodlands


Katy and I drove down to The Woodlands this morning for the David's Dream 5K. We met up with other Seven Hills Running Club members, Jon Walk from Spring, Sara Lange from Houston and Karen Felicidario from The Woodlands. Bill Dwyer was also there to take photos and help present Montgomery Country Triple awards. Those were given to the 14 runners who completed the Conroe YMCA 5K Trail run two weeks ago, the Run the Woodlands 5K last week and the David's Dream 5K this morning. Katy, Sara and I were 3 of the 14. The race this morning started and finished in front of HEB at the Market Square behind the Mall. Nice flat course, but as expected, it was hot. I ran a 34:41 and was 3rd in the 60 and above age group.

2 comments:

Katy Lampson said...

Why didn't you tell me my race number was crooked? You just let me walk around looking like a doofas!

Streaker said...

That's funny. It's not crooked in the photo you posted on your site. Did you fixed before the pine cone trophy photo was taken?