Friday, June 25, 2021

Trails at the park

 I worked out at Iron Works this morning.  As I was leaving, I ran into old runner friends, Jerry Flanagan and Marvin Dittfurth.  For many years, Marvin and I use  to  trade off being president of the running club.  Jerry ran Boston a number of times, until he broke his hip and had a hip  replacement.  Then, I went to the park and ran 2.5 miles on the trails.  Just when I finished, Hans Jaeger and John Cook showed up riding bikes.  Hans, John and I went off to run a number of marathons together.  I have not seen either one for a while.  Hopefully, they will get back to biking at the park on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Miles of the Journey said...

Good talking to you Ken.. Sort of an "Over the Hill Gang" reunion day wasn't it. Well maybe there are more hills to get over before we are "ready for the rocking chair?" Keep streakin

Streaker said...

You are so right. I have no intent to stop running and know that you don't either.