Saturday, July 12, 2008

RTW and Picnic

I went down and ran the Run the Woodlands 5K this morning. For the 8th straight time, my 5K race finish was 34 minutes and something. Not fast, but darn I am consistent. After the race, I joined some others at Skeeters for breakfast. This included Loren Sheffer of Inside Texas Running and Runner Triathlete News and his friend, Lief, a professional comedian from Utah. Debbie Tripp, Bill Dwyer and others joined us. Later today, we had our annual summer Seven Hills Running Club picnic at the Huntsville State Park. We had a good time and I ate too much.

2 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

I thought that said Bill joined you during RTW. I knew my eyes were deceiving me.

He got in 3.5 Sunday afternoon. Then there was no way I could have backed out of the Bat Run 5K - in 99 degrees heat no less.

Streaker said...

Bill was not at the RTW. He joined us at Skeeters. He must have been resting up for Sunday.