Sunday, July 13, 2008

Outer Loop

After church, I went out alone and did the outer loop (6.8 miles) at the park. I did not see any runners or other wildlife, except for a tick crawling up my shirt after the run. I'm blogging early today, because I have to write a Running Shorts column this evening for the paper. It's Katy's turn to write the column, but she is very busy and asked me to take her turn. The only problem is that she did not give me a suggested topic. I'll come up with something. It's like writing papers in college; the hard part is deciding on a topic.

3 comments:

K said...

How about wildlife in the park?

Streaker said...

I didn't see anything. Maybe I was running too fast.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

The wildlife must like to sleep in, because I only see sporadic things in the morning.