Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Avenues with Lavonne

Lavonne and I ran the hilly Avenues 5K course at this afternoon. I had been working on my new storage building and I was already pretty beat. The concrete truck showed up this morning and I spent a lot of time on my knees trying to smoothen out the concrete and insert anchor bolts. Now, I have go vertical with the construction. I'm not sure why I need a storage building, when I have a big garage. For some reason, Marilynn thinks she should be able to park her car in the garage. I told the group at the park last night that I would be there this evening, so after running with Lavonne, I went out to the park. Mariah was the only one that showed up. She hit the trail to do the 3.5 mile course. Since I am not suppose to run trails for now, I hiked out until I ran into her coming back. I ran into Curtis Barton, who was biking. He said that Phillip Clark was running a 5 mile loop.

No comments: