Friday, November 7, 2008

Twas the Night Before Rocky Raccoon

The Rocky Raccoon 25K is tomorrow morning and I guess I am ready. I ran laps at the track this morning and Norman and I went out to the park this evening to set up the club aid station in the back of the park. I went to the Huntsville Hornet football game in Willis tonight. It was the first Hornet game I've been to in several years. I sat with Norman and his family. Norman's son, Colton, played well tonight. I left early in the 4th quarter to beat the traffic and listened to the rest of the game on the radio. On the way home, they called Colton's name at least 8 times. Congratulations to the Hornets. They went undefeated in district and start the playoffs next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. DON'T hurt yourself...I'm looking forward to running trails on Tuesday morning!