Thursday, November 6, 2008

One More Day Before the Trails

I have one more day before I hit the trails for the first time in a couple months. The Rocky Raccoon 25K & 50K is this Saturday. The club is operating the "far side aid station" for the race. Norman and I are setting it up tomorrow evening and Marilynn, Millie Langwell, Jan Parks and Ron and Mary Ann Davis are operating the station on Saturday. Assuming my hamstrings survive Rocky Raccoon, Lavonne and I are doing a long run at the park on Tuesday morning. Then, it is rest time for the San Antonio Marathon the next Saturday.
I went to the track just before dark this evening. Kathy Cook was there and we walked for a mile and then I ran for a mile. Mairlynn and I took Ben out to dinner tonight to celebrate his 25th birthday, which was actually November 3.

No comments: