Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Still working on the greenhouse

I mentioned several times about erecting my wife's new greenhouse.  Once it was up and all the shelves were built, I had to start running underground power and water lines to the greenhouse.  Today, I rented a trencher to dig the trench for the underground lines.  After an hour of digging (like operating a rotor tiller on concrete), it quit working.  I called the guy from the rental place and he was suppose to come and look at it.  He never did.  I determined that the belt came off under the housing.  I called him and he agreed that I could fix it tomorrow.  In the meantime, I did a lot of manual digging.  Hopefully, tomorrow, I can get it going and finish the trenches.  Then, I can install all the pipes and conduits with the wire. After plenty of upper body exercise, I was beat this evening.  I skipped Iron Works and went to the park and ran 2 miles on the park roads.

No comments: