Saturday, September 1, 2012

Signed up for the End of the World Marathon

I signed up for the End of the World Marathon in Humble, Texas on December 21, 2012.  The Day After the End of the World Marathon is on December 22 at the same place.  At this point, I am not sure I will do both.  I went out to the park late this morning and ran 9 miles on the trails.  It was hot and humid and that new Camelbak I bought really worked well.  I used up all 70 oz of water during the run.  I fell twice and cut my knees.  Oh heck, they heal in a week or so.  As long as the hamstrings are not pulled or torn, I am okay.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

I wouldn't sign up for any event after the End of the World Marathon until I see for sure it really wasn't the end of the world. :)

Fell on the trails-again...And you nursed injuries all last year and have a big season coming up very soon, requiring sound legs....take care out there Ken