Friday, September 2, 2011

Appointments Next Week

I was just looking at my calendar. Next Tuesday, I have an appointment with the chiropractor for treatment of my hamstring. The next day, I have an appointment with Dr. Jeff Ross, podiatrist in Houston, to get my plantar faciitis checked out and get fitted for new custom orthotics. On Thursday morning, I have an appointment with Dr. Yee, plastic surgeon in The Woodlands for a periodic check of my skin to make sure I do not have any pre-cancerous spots that need to be burned off. Later on Thursday, I have an appointment with my doctor in Huntsville for my annual physical. Later this month, I have my dental checkup. So, by the end of this month, I should be in good shape and ready for the Tyler Marathon on October 8. Glad I have good insurance.
It's Friday and I plan on doing a long run tomorrow, so I went to the track this afternoon and ran laps.

No comments: