Friday, January 14, 2011

Warming Up and Wet

I had breakfast this morning with my son at the Cafe Texan on the downtown square in Huntsville. Then, I spent the entire day helping him find and buy a new car. Stressful day. We made 3 trips to Riverside and it was back and forth to the bank and the insurance office. Finally got it all done about 4 p.m. Hopefully, he got a good deal. Then, I ran my 3-mile course on the roads in town. The temperature is getting higher, but it looks like we are in for a rainy weekend. The forecast for Sunday in Sugar Land is now 80 percent chance of rain. While I'm glad they removed "thunderstorms" from the forecast, it looks like it will be a wet marathon. I really do not mind running in the rain, but wet socks really increases the chance of blisters.

No comments: