Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Half Way to Goal

My goal this year was to run 20 marathons for the Fall, Winter, Spring season. I have completed the first half and have finalized my plans for the second half. Here they are:

January 16 - USA Fit Marathon, Sugar Land
January 30 - Houston Marathon
February 5 - Rocky Raccoon 50-Miler, Huntsville State Park
February 20 - Austin Marathon
February 26 - Surfside Beach Marathon, Surfside Beach
March 6 - Little Rock Marathon
March 12 - Gusher Marathon, Beaumont
March 20 - Seabrook Trail Marathon, Seabrook
April 10 - Big D Texas Marathon, Dallas
April 16 - Hog's Hunt 50K, Huntsville State Park

I signed up for the Big D Texas Marathon today. I look forward to running it with my Fort Worth running buddy, Dee Difonzo.
The weather forecast for my marathon in Sugar Land (south of Houston) this Sunday is 60% chance of rain. I don't mind the rain, just hope there is no lightning. If there is, I will just run next to a tall person.
Today, I worked out at Nautilus and then went to the track and ran laps.

2 comments:

Miles of the Journey said...

Amazing already, Ken...Come summer you will have well-deserved time off coming...Good job ! Inspiring !

deedifonzo said...

I can't wait to run with you in April! Soooo excited!