Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Signed up for Fort Worth Marathon

I signed up today for the Fort Worth Marathon on November 14. I have done the February Cowtown Marathon in Fort Worth three times, but never the November race. I also learned that Dee, my running buddy at the Tyler Rose Marathon last Sunday, also signed up for Fort Worth. That's good news; maybe she will run with me again. I still have four more marathons to do before then, next being Marathon 2 Marathon this Saturday. With 26.2 miles along Hwy. 90 from Alpine to Marathon in southwest Texas, I will surely use my MP3 player. The temperature is suppose to be in the low 80's. That's okay, as long as there is a strong wind from the west.
After a workout at Nautilus this evening, I went out to Huntsville State Park and ran 3 miles on the park roads. Curtis was just finishing a trail run when I got there and we visited for a few minutes. I also interrupted my run and visited with Chris, the park superintendant, who was biking on the road.

1 comment:

deedifonzo said...

Of course I will run it with you! I look forward to it!