Monday, September 13, 2010

Signed up for the Surfside Beach Marathon

Today, I signed up for the Surfside Beach Marathon on February 26, 2011 in Surfside Beach, Texas. This will be my 6th straight Surfside. So far, I have signed up for 10 marathons or longer this season. Sure hope I do not come up with an injury. I ran a new route on the roads in town this evening. It ended up being 4.6 miles. My computer problem over the weekend was a dead battery. I kept getting these security alerts. I printed one out and took it to the computer shop. They immediately told me that I had a dead clock battery on the motherboard. I did not know that computers had a battery on the motherboard. It affects the clock and the security software. Anyway, I opened up the computer today and found and removed the battery. I bought a new one for $3 something at Wal-Mart and now the computer works fine. I learn something new everyday.

No comments: