Wednesday, September 22, 2010

800th Post

This will be my 800th post in about two and a half years. I know that none of them are very interesting, but I found that posting my running activity each day helps me stay completely involved in the sport and is a source of motivation. Thanks to Jon Walk for getting me started. While I have a Facebook page, I do not do much with it. However, it does help me connect with friends.
I ran the Avenues 5K course (very hilly) at 10 a.m. this morning before heading for an errand in downtown Houston (70 miles south). Then, in rush hour traffic at 4:30 p.m., I drove up to Cypress to visit a friend at the hospital there. I got back to Huntsville about 9 p.m. and was thankful (after driving in all the heavy traffic) for making it back safely and for having already gotten in my run for the day.

No comments: