Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good News from Aggieland

I received an email from Texas A & M Rec Sports this afternoon informing me that the Ramp Romp 5K at Kyle Field is back on. A couple months ago, they told me that the race was being discontinued. That's good news, since this is one of my favorite races. The only change is that it will be held in November, rather than February. The race starts on the track at Kyle Field, goes one mile around campus and then up and down all three sets of ramps at Kyle Field and then finishes on the track.
Hans, John, Andrew and Karen, Ron Davis and I ran trails this evening. Ron took a hard fall and his knee hit a root a little over a mile into the run. It was bothering him, so he turned around and went back. The rest of us did a 6.2 mile loop.

No comments: