Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Extra Time on my Hands

I took my computer to the shop this morning and got it back this afternoon. It works so much faster now, I will have all this extra time on my hands. Norton is gone forever. A group met at 4:30 this evening at the track to run the hills in the avenues. I ran some of the same course they ran, but then looped around the campus. I ended up running 3.6 and then went to Nautilus. I met Amy (barefooted) at the track and we are going to meet at the park to run trails at noon on Friday.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

I'll be running the new Rocky Raccoon loop on Friday starting at noon. I imagine it'll take me about 2.5 hours, but we'll see. Twice this week I have run the National Forest Trail because it's not closed. I enjoy it quite a bit. Do you ever run that one out to Elkins Lake and back? I'm not going to let HSP closures keep me off trails.

Streaker said...

No, I have not run that one. Where is the trail head?