Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane is Coming

I had my hamstring treatment this morning and I believe it is doing better. The doc wants me to get three more treatments. I went over to the track this evening to do a run on the roads. Three of the women who have been treating my hamstring were there, getting ready for a run. I made sure they saw me stretching before taking off on my run. I did my 2.7 mile loop. The hurricane will hit on Saturday. Being a streaker, I am always thinking ahead and planning on how I can get in a run. Saturday will be a challenge, but maybe not as challenging as the three days of preparation for my colonoscopy on September 25.

2 comments:

Vince A. said...

It looks like the eye is big enough, we can probably squeeze in two or three easy with the sun shining and light winds.

Streaker said...

Did you get your United States Running Streak Association newsletter. I see we moved down to 139 and 140. Number 1 just went over 40 years - and he is 10 years younger than I. I'll never catch up! Be safe in your hurricane run tomorrow.