Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bremond in June


There were about 500 runners at the Polish Pickle 5K in Bremond this morning. As usual, it was a fun event. The Seven Hills Running Club had 10 members running and there was a whole bunch there from The Woodlands Running Club. In fact, Debbie Tripp and I ran the last mile or so together. Adrienne Langelier ran a PR 18:56 and she was the third female finisher. Obviously, she had some tough competition. Jerry Flanagan, J. C. Guzman and Robert Duncan all got first place in their age groups. Ben Johnson, John Loftus, Norman Langwell, True Cousins and Keanu Cousins from the club also ran. I picked up second in my age group with a time of 34:26. There was probably only two in my age group. A group photo and unofficial race results for SHRC members are on the Latest News page of the club web site. Marilynn did some shopping at the booths and we stayed around to watch the pickle parade. Marilynn, Ben, Adrienne, Norman and I stopped at Robles Mexican Restuarant in Centerville on the way back to Huntsville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!

K said...

Nice medal!