Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2,000 Done

This was my 2,000th consecutive day of running. Thanks to all my friends who came out this evening to run the Avenues 5K course with me and celebrate at my house afterwards. Running were Hans Jaeger, Katy Lampson, Christopher Wilson, Andrew and Karen Husband, Norman Langwell, Lavonne Zaiontz, Adrienne Langelier and Darren Grant. Joining us at the house was True and Esther Cousins, John Cook, Linda Jaeger and my son, Ben. Thanks to Marilynn for cooking a nice spaghetti dinner. The next party is on March 15, 2011, when I celebrate 3,000 days. Mark your calendar.

5 comments:

K said...

Congratulations,Ken! What a great accomlishment!

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Congrats and thanks for having us over!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your milestone!

Katy Lampson said...

yep...real friends run hills! congrats and tell marilynn thank you!

WalkSports.com said...

Congratulations Ken. I'll try to run a couple of hills this weekend in San Francisco.

Going to try and get Waverly to do a run to the Rose Bowl from the hotel one morning.