Friday, December 7, 2018

Update

I ran laps at the track yesterday morning and then operated the club's race clock for a series of races at a local school during the afternoon.  Then, I went down to Cypress for the Huntsville-Fort Bend Marshall High School playoff game.  I did not get back until near 1 this morning.  It was 50 degrees today and rained all day.  I ran in my old neighborhood, Forest Hills, in the rain this afternoon.  I ran for 17+ minutes, so that was one mile +.  No change in the shoulder and the inflammation in my big toe is worse today.  I have two 5K races tomorrow.  I bought an arm sling today and plan to wear it during the races to minimize the arm movement.  Really look forward to Monday for my MRI and hopefully a decision of how and when to fix my shoulder.

No comments: