Friday, March 4, 2016

The Woodlands Marathon Expo

I ran laps at the track this morning and then went down to The Woodlands Marathon Expo to pick up my packet for the half marathon tomorrow.  In the parking lot on my way to the building, I tripped on one of those boards sticking up between the concrete slabs.  I fell on the concrete, a sharp-ended board flew up in the air and almost hit a lady and I had a 6-inch sharp board sticking out of the front of my shoe.  I re-cut my knee in the same place that I cut from falling at the park 2 days ago.  It wasn't even healed over yet.  A witness said that I did a pretty good roll.  My sinuses are still hurting and I was up most of last night with an ear ache.  All this is nothing that the half will not cure tomorrow.  In any case, I got to visit with a lot of good friends at the Expo, including Loren, Leanne, Jon, Vincent, Parnaveh, Bill, Maria and Mayra.

No comments: