Thursday, December 12, 2013

Waterway Jingle Bell Run

For the 7th straight year, I went down to The Woodlands to run the Waterway Jingle Bell Run.  This a a non-competitive 3.4-mile run along the lit-up waterway, starting and finishing at Luke's Locker.  My son, Ben, went down with me and ran.  I ran with my good friend, Debbie Tripp.  Ben and I had dinner at Berryhills after the run.  Great visiting with many good friends before and after the run.
My knee was really sore and swollen today and I had ice on it a couple times.  I guess I need to wrap it every day before I run.  It hurt like heck for the first couple of miles tonight and then all the way back to Huntsville.  I am just thankful that I got through that marathon on Sunday.  Next is the Texas Marathon on January 1.

No comments: