Thursday, October 10, 2013

Busy day

For being retired, I was busy today with a lot of errands.  This included taking my computer into the shop to add RAM.  This evening, I attended a running club meeting at the library from 5:30 to 7 p.m.  I left a few minutes early to pick up my computer from the computer store, which closed at 7 p.m.  However, I could not get to the store.  The Sam Houston State Homecoming Parade was going down Sam Houston Ave., where the computer store is located.  I parked a block away on the other side of Sam Houston Ave.  With the permission of a police officer, I cut through the parade to get to the store.  I picked up the computer and cut through the parade again to get to my truck.  Then, I went to the track and ran laps.  My plan is to run a mile tomorrow, a 5K race on Saturday and the marathon on Sunday.  The latest weather forecast is for 79 degrees and a 50 percent chance of rain.

No comments: