Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Night 5K

I drove down to The Woodands this evening for the monthly Sunday Night 5K. The hamstring loosened up a bit as I ran and I finished in 36:52. My intention is to take it easy for the rest of the week and definitely run the Orphan Hope Trail Marathon at Huntsville State Park this Saturday. The next Saturday, I will run the Surfside Beach Marathon, which is the second leg of the Texas Marathon Triple series. I have completed the series for all four years of it's existence, so I will definitely be spending time on the beach on February 18.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

Saw your picture with some of the others in Woodlands. You were smiling. Made me smile. Keep that up Ken. You are an inspiration probably to many people you will never meet.