Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rare Morning Run

I got up and went to the track and ran laps this morning. A little later I had breakfast at the Cafe Texan on the square in Huntsville. It is suppose to be the oldest continually operated restaurant in Texas. From there, I went to the Sam Houston State/Montana State football game here in Huntsville. Sam is rated number 1 in the nation among small college and this was a quarter final game in the tournament to determine the national champion. Sam won 49-13 and plays Montana (the other Montana team) next weekend in a semi-final matchup. Later, I drove 50 miles over to College Station to pick up my packet for the marathon tomorrow and run some other errands. My son, Ben, went with me and we had pasta before driving back to Huntsville. I will have to push myself tomorrow to make the 6:30 cut-off for finishing. I know the problem I had in Fort Worth a few weeks ago.

No comments: