Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Signed up for Marathoning for Miracles in Abilene

Today, I signed up for the Marathoning for Miracles in Abilene on October 30, which will be my fourth marathon in October. The following Saturday, I will be doing the Rocky Raccoon 50K at Huntsville State Park. That will complete the Texas Marathon Challenge (any 5 Texas marathons between October 1 and May 31) for the season. Hopefully, I will be able to do it three more times during the season.
James, a friend of mine who has been working out at Nautilus for years, finally accepted my invitation and ran trails with us this evening. He had previously gotten up to one mile on the track. I agreed to run with him this evening. He ran the first two miles and most of the third. That's good and I am sure he will be back.

No comments: