Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Activities

I ran 3 miles on the roads in town this morning. I was running by one of the student dorms on campus and ran into Willie Fritz, the new head football coach for SHSU. He was getting ready to go in the dorm. I have visited with him a couple times before, so I stopped and visited for a few minutes. He is living in the dorm pending his family moving to Huntsville. He said that the students in the dorm think he is a narcotics agent.
After church, eating out, picking beans from the garden and taking a nap, Marilynn, Ben and I went down to the BFE Rock Club in Houston. They were having a fund raiser for a guy that my son, Kenny, works with in Tomball. He is having a tumor removed from his brain next week. Rock music and smoke is not really my thing, but it was all for a good cause.

No comments: