Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tapering

With the marathon on Saturday, I went down to two miles this evening. When I was at Nautilus earlier, I was careful not to mess up my knees. Tomorrow morning, I will run laps at the track and then drive down to Surfside Beach. According to the published list on their web site, other Seven Hills Running Club members running the marathon are Jon Walk and Edwin Quarles. Jane Jackson is signed up for the half. According to the latest weather forecast for Surfside Beach, there is a 40 percent chance of thunder storms on Saturday. If it starts lightening during the race, I'll find a tall person to run next to.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Also, if there is lightening, I think the tall person should hold the metal umbrella. Is Norman going to be at this marathon?

Streaker said...

Norman is not signed up and they are full.