Friday, October 17, 2008

No M2M

I went to the track just after midnight last night to get in my Friday run. I felt a sharp pain in my knee a couple times, but it was tolerable. When I got home, I iced it and told Marilynn that we were good to go early this morning. I went to bed, but was awake most of the night with trobbing pain under my right knee cap. I took some Tylenol about 4 a.m. and was able to sleep a few hours. Then the pain woke me up again. There is no way I can do the Marathon 2 Marathon tomorrow. I was really looking forward to the experience. And, I have no idea what I did to cause the knee problem. Now, my challenge is to keep the streak going. Good luck to Hans and Jon at M2M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you're disappointed. I am so sorry.

WalkSports.com said...

Responded to your e-mail. It won't be the same out here without you, especially since we were looking forward to that.

Hans and I will represent. Well, Hans will probably represent and I'll just show up! :)