Monday, August 18, 2008

Checking In

Ben and I went to the Astros game yesterday. On the way home, I received a call that my oldest brother, Mickey, in Tyler passed away. I got in a run when I got to Huntsville and then Marilynn and I drove up to Tyler. I left Marilynn up there and came back this afternoon to get some things done in Huntsville. Ben and I are driving back up to Tyler tomorrow afternoon for visitation and the funeral on Wednesday. Mickey was a veteran of WWII and retired from the Tyler Fire Department 14 years ago. He worked there for 46 years, most of that time as the Assistant Chief.

3 comments:

Norman said...

Ken,
Im truly sorry my friend that you are having to go thru this lose. If there is anything that we can do please dont hesitate to ask.

K said...

Praying for all of you, Ken.

Curtis said...

My thoughts are with you Ken. Best in all, Curtis