Friday, September 29, 2023

Still positive

 I took another home COVID test tonight and am still testing positive.  The doctor had given me a prescription for Bromphen for the sinus issue.  When I picked them up a few days ago, the pharmacist warned me that it could increase my blood pressure.  I have noticed that my blood pressure was actually getting lower everyday.  I went to the park later this afternoon and started on the roads before switching to the trails.  After a mile or so, I started getting tired and then frequently dizzy.  I had to stop several times and hold on to a tree and ended up with 3.3 miles.  I checked my blood pressure several times when I got home and it was unusually low.  Well, no more Bromphen for me.  I had planned to run the Spindle Tree 5K tomorrow morning, but with the positive test today, I guess that is out.  I made an appointment tomorrow afternoon for COVID  testing at the drug store.  

No comments: