Friday, September 28, 2018

Long day

I got up real early this morning and dropped off my son at Houston Intercontinental at 4:30 a.m.  Just as soon as I got on the toll road to head back to Huntsville, I got a low tire warning light.  The left rear tire was at 31 pounds of pressure.  I kept watching the warning and it kept dropping.  I made it to the Discount Tire store parking lot on I-45 south of The Woodlands.  By that time, it was down to 9 pounds.  Found that the store did not open until 8 a.m..  It took me a while to find where the jack was hidden in the truck and how to remove the spare tire from up under the truck.  I finally got the flat tire off and the spare on.  I took a long nap when I got back to Huntsville.  I spent much of the afternoon running errands, including getting the flat tire fixed at the local Discount Tire.  Later this afternoon, I went to the park and ran 3 miles on the trails.

No comments: