Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Last column

I have been writing a column on running twice a month for the Huntsville Item.  Today's column was my final after 10 years.  The column is on the paper's web site, but here is a link to the column and all previous ones on the Seven Hills Running Club web site http://7hills.us/RunningShorts.htm
It has been an honor to promote the sport of running in our county.  It has helped motivate me and hopefully, it has done the same for others.  When I started, there were few race results to report.  Now, they take up most of every column.  My friend, Darren Grant, will take over the column, but I will still compile the race results section.  Just don't know what I am going to do with all the spare time.
In the meanwhile, this afternoon, I worked out at Iron Works and then ran 2 miles on the park roads.

No comments: