Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Signed up for my last marathon

I signed up for the Love.Run.Marathon at Huntsville State Park on February 15, 2014.  If all goes as planned, it will be my 101st and last marathon.  I have completed 96 so far.  The Tyler Rose Marathon in October will be 97; 98 is to be determined; BCS Marathon in College Station in December will be 99; and, the Texas Marathon in Kingwood on January 1will be 100.  My plan beyond 101 is to keep running everyday and running shorter races.  I have already signed up for The Woodlands Half Marathon in March.  I am even thinking about running the Houston Half Marathon on January 19.  I have done the full marathon there 15 times, but never the half.
At mid-afternoon today, I worked out at Nautilus and then ran laps at the track.  This evening, my wife and I went to a community presentation on snakes.  Interesting.

No comments: