Friday, June 18, 2010

Weight

Last summer, my weight was 208 pounds. I decided that I was not going to run a bunch of marathons in the fall and winter months at that weight. I went on a diet and got down to 193 (I weighed 159 when I got home from Vietnman in 1968). Anyway, I ran 13 marathons and rewarded myself with lots of food after each one. Earlier this month, I checked my weight and I was up to 211. So, for the last two weeks, I have cut back. Three light meals a day and nothing inbetween. I have never eaten anything out of the water and I have not eaten poultry since I was a kid. My diet consists mostly of vegetables, fruit and beef. Lots of Mexican food. If they would only make diet cheese enchiladas!
My running today consisted of a one mile run at the track in the afternoon heat.

No comments: