Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainy Day

I spent most of the morning clearing brush and burning it. Got it done before the rain. I had a working lunch with Meagan Lee of the Alpha Delta Pi Sorority to complete the race results from the Ronald Run for a Reason 5K last Saturday. I got to the park a little late this evening and the group was already on the trails. I was not sure which course they were running, so I improvised and ended up doing 3 miles. There was an off and on light rain during my run, but the trails were in good shape. When I got back, Phillip, Curtis, Andie Ho and the new guy, Jason, were waiting at my truck. They had done the 4.2 mile course. After a shower and dinner, I went to Nautilus to do my thing there. I am getting a little apprehensive about the marathon in New Mexico next Sunday. I have run marathons on concrete, asphalt, beach, trails and crushed rock, but never in the desert. However, if Hans, John and Chris can do it, I sure can too.

No comments: