Wednesday, March 18, 2009

City Hills

Julie Fike of the Alpha Delta Pi Sorority and I met at 1 p.m. today to do the final measurements on their Ronald Run for a Reason 5K this Saturday. The course will be similar to the Huntsville 5K course, but different. They should have a good crowd. As of a few days ago, they had 89 signed up. I will help with the finish line on Saturday. Later this afternoon, I went to Nautilus and then ran "city hills" (the avenues) with the group. We had a large group today, including Mihaela Mullin, who came up from Kingwood to run hills to prepare for the Boston Marathon next month. She got her gas money's worth. Since I am recovering from the marathon on Sunday and tapering for the next one in a week and a half, I took it easy and did about 3.5 miles.

No comments: