Friday, April 25, 2008

Back on the Trails with Katy

Katy is back from her trip to Mexico and we hit the trails this morning. It was not too hot, but it was very humid. We did 9 miles. My left knee was much better; it is back to its normal soreness and stiffness to match my right knee.
Tomorrow is the City of Huntsville's 5K run on campus. I picked up all the Seven Hills Running Club's signs and other equipment from our storage site and will get up early tomorrow and put it all in place. I'll then work the finish line for the race.

1 comment:

K said...

How did I miss that YOU started a blog??? Boy, my blogging skills are failing me!

I won't be able to make it to Huntsville tomorrow. It's a crazy weekend and I need to keep things close to home. Actually the next few weekends are crazy.

Glad to see you blogging, Ken!