Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Day at the doctors

I had an appointment with a doctor in Conroe this morning to surgically remove a spot from the top of my nose (1-inch incision).  Then, I ran several errands in Conroe and The Woodlands.  After lunch at Cracker Barrel, I had an appointment with my rheumatologist in Conroe.  The inflammation in my big toe joint was much worse today and it was very painful to even walk on it.  He changed my medication and gave me an injection in the inflamed spot.  I came home and spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch.  About 5:30 this evening, I got up and ran a little over 1 mile on the new road next to my house.  So, the streak is still alive.

2 comments:

Miles of the Journey said...

Glad you are still alive as well. Hang in there Ken. I know people are watching you; hoping for you.

Streaker said...

Thanks, Marvin. It is always good to get your encouragement.