Thursday, May 24, 2018

Blog post 3,400

Since I started this blog on April 19, 2008, this is my 3,400th entry.  That is an entry virtually everyday I have been at home for over 10 years.  While someone who may stumble upon my blog may find so many entries (routine and boring) a little strange, the blog is part of my system of motivation for running motivation.  For 10 years, I wrote a column on running twice a month for the Huntsville Item.  My last column was published in December 2016.  I never wrote about myself until the last column.  Click HERE for a link to that last column.  It explains my system of motivation.
This evening, I ran 2.5 miles on the trails at Huntsville State Park.  Now, I wonder how many times I have run at that park.  I remember a friend, Don Augustin, inviting me to run with him there.  It was my first and as I recall, we ran 8 miles or so.  That must have been nearly 30 years ago.

No comments: