Friday, August 11, 2017

Debating

I am debating with myself as to whether or not to run the The Woodland 5K in the morning.  I estimate that my 1,000th race will be the Santa Hustle Half Marathon in Galveston on December 17, 2017 and have asked them for bib 1,000.  They are considering it and will get back to me.   I've completed 974 races and have a lot of races coming up this Fall.  I may have to slow down to make Galveston 1,000.  I also plan to make the Love.Run Half Marathon on February 17th my 101st half marathon.  Between now and then, I have Texas 10 Series races and some races that I always run.  So, orchestrating all this may be difficult.  I may or may not run the 5K tomorrow.  In the meantime, I went out to the park this afternoon and ran 2.5 miles on the trails.

No comments: