Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Finally transitioned to my new computer

I have had my new computer a week or so.  Even though I used it for a day after receiving it, I reinstalled my old computer with Windows XP, which did not seem so slow after all.  Windows 10 is a nightmare, even though I will eventually adjust to it.  I spent much of the day trying to install programs, some successfully and some not.  I will have to buy at least two replacement programs to install on the new computer.  All this is not easy when you are 75.
    I did go out to the park this evening after working out at Iron Works.  We figured out that the trails were too muddy, so we ran on the park roads.  I did 2-miles.  No biting horse flies.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

Biting horse flies.....vicious rascals.... I get them here sometimes when I ran but the other day swimming in my pond, I had to go underwater to get away from them. However, I got bit three times on my back during the swim. Yeah, Windows 10 is a nightmare. Won't say I can use it OK but I can survive it somewhat now.