Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dog Days 5K

I never got around to running our club's Dog Days 5K this morning.  I got up at 6 a.m.and got to the race at 6:45.  Unloaded stuff and then put out the signs for the 1-mile and 5K courses.  Since the courses are new, I decided to lead the race in my truck, rather than run.  We had 80 runners and walkers.  Then, I started taking photos for the club web site.  After the race, I picked up all the signs, took them back to storage, had breakfast at IHOP and then went home to type up the race results and put them on the club web site.  After that, I started editing photos and developing a photo gallery.  I finally finished that late tonight and put it online.  Click HERE for the photo gallery.  Oh yes, late this evening, I did get in a 2.9-mile run on the streets in Huntsville.

No comments: